If you’re looking for a Home Remodeling SEO Company to get you
targeted traffic, we may be a perfect fit.
ORGANIC MAPS TRAFFIC
Show up on Google Maps when locals search for Home Remodeling services your business provides.
ORGANIC GOOGLE SEARCH TRAFFIC
Get found on the first page of Google when locals search for Home Remodeling products or services.
ORGANIC VIDEO TRAFFIC
Get your video found on
Google and YouTube!
Engage, Captivate, and Convert with Compelling Visual Content Using the Power of Keyword Targeted Video Marketing
PARTNER WITH POWER
Thank you for considering us as your marketing partner.
My name is Victor DeVille. After retiring from the restoration business in 2014, I became a full time affiliate marketer mastering SEO and the art of ad free leads. You can read my full story HERE. After much consideration, I am now offering my services and highly experienced team of SEO experts to work with Home Remodeling businesses in the service industry to give them more value for their marketing dollar.
Most Home Remodeling service businesses are paying for ridiculously high PPC or pay per lead generation. As we all know, pay per lead can be anywhere from $100 to $400 PER LEAD, depending on your industry.READ MORE
SEO is by far the best and most important strategy you can make for your business. If you’re doing business in Home Remodeling, you need to have a competitive edge over your competition.
We will work with you on a local Home Remodeling SEO strategy to cut down or completely replace your ad costs and get you off the pay per lead model. Home Remodeling local businesses that are already paying for ads know that when a person searches for KWs related to their business like “Home Remodeling Services” they know how important it is to be found on the first page of the search results.
If you are looking for a way to get off the PPC and pay per lead model as a Home Remodeling business, give us a call at 725-227-9121 or send us an email through the contact form for a FREE Consultation.
We work exclusively with our local businesses, meaning we only work with one business in each category, in each location.
You don’t need a website to get started.
All you need is a desire to get better results than you are getting now.
– SEO ROI CALCULATOR –
WHAT WOULD SEO BE WORTH FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
NOT HAVING SEO
Determining the cost of SEO services can be daunting, so we offer a hassle-free, non-salesy, and no-pressure consultation. We believe in transparency and providing the information you need to make an informed decision. During our consultation, we will assess your needs and goals, analyze your website’s current state, and discuss the potential strategies and pricing options that align with your budget.
We aim to empower you with knowledge and create a customized SEO plan that maximizes your online visibility without unwanted sales pressure.
To schedule your consultation and take the first step towards enhancing your online presence, book a discovery call using the link below and get informed on what it would take to take your business to the next level.
HOW MUCH YOU CAN MAKE FROM ORGANIC TRAFFIC?
We aren’t your typical SEO agency.
I am an ex contractor who retired from the restoration business and became an SEO.
After being in the affiliate marketing space for the last 10 years one thing remains true…
Most affiliate marketers will NEVER show their money sites unless it’s an old site they use as a demo for training etc.
Those that do end up having issues…
To show proof of that, look at any marketing SEO agency on YouTube who is talking about how they rank this client #1 in “fill in the blank”. If the video is more than 6 to 12 months old, go look at the keyword and results. Bet they aren’t there anymore… (I am referring to smaller sites like local businesses and smaller affiliate sites, not big brands like Starbucks, Nike, Etc.)
When you are truly interested in having a conversation, give us a call, we will go over your needs and talk about cost. At that time we will be happy to show you client results via screen share.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
The Benefits of Home Remodeling SEO
Organically ranking for locally targeted keywords is key when creating our Los Angeles local SEO campaigns. We find keywords that have high search volume for your area, and we create a plan to rank you organically for those results without ad placement.
When Los Angeles locals are searching for a business online, 80% of customers choose organic listings over paid ad placement. Our goal with organic SEO will be to rank you for keywords in your service area so that your company shows up organically.
Having your business show up for keyword searches in your business niche is imperative to your success. When a person in Las Vegas searches for “Los Angeles Roofer” or “Roofers Los Angeles” and your brand shows up over and over for that location, you will be top of mind when the customer decides to hire your roofing services.
We charge one flat fee per package. All businesses are different and will require a different strategy. However there is no pay per lead. It doesn’t matter if it’s 100 calls or 1,000 calls. You pay one fee. No paying for tire kickers, no paying for “we just have to have 3 quotes”.
We will work with you to get you ranked for as many keywords as we can to bring you the most traffic.
The Difference between organic Home Remodeling SEO and Pay Per Lead
Having been in the service business, I tried everything out there, from door hangers, to Money Mailer, to PPC, to pay per lead, and everything in-between.
I’m not going to bash another company for offering pay per lead. However, as a former service business owner, I can tell you, pay per lead was my absolute LEAST favorite.
We started doing pay per lead at around $100 per lead. This quickly became $200 per lead. These are a few things we most commonly dealt with. Customer is a property manager that is obligated to get 3 quotes. Customer is just a tire kicker. Low ball offers. Leads outside of our business offerings. I could literally recount memories over and over until you got tired of reading but the truth is, no one in the service business likes pay per lead. ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR? WHAT IS THE MOST COMMON ARGUMENT FOR WHY PAY PER LEAD IS BETTER? You’re seasonal, you don’t need leads all year round. When your season is over we just stop your leads and you’ll save over the off season. I’ll hand it to the sales staff on that one, that sounds like a great argument. Paying per lead can rack up a massive bill FAST. With what we paid in one season for pay per lead we could have had an SEO company ranking us for high ticket keywords 12 months a year…and still saved money. With local organic SEO your business has visibility all year long. I know for a fact working with property managers, real estate agents, and insurance companies, etc., that the people who make the purchasing decisions are looking for service businesses all year long. Not just when it’s time to renew their contracts. You just never know when someone will want what you offer. Home owners as well will be doing their research ahead of time. Did we technically have an off and on season in the restoration business? Yes. But the phone kept ringing due to our visibility even during the off season due to the SEO we were finally able to implement in the later days of my company’s existence. You could absolutely do PPC, Pay Per Lead, and SEO together, especially in the beginning until your company starts to rank organically. However I’ve found that most will want to drop the pay per lead model once their company gets organic results.
I’ve literally spent a whole day with a customer only to have them confess at the end of the day “look we know who we are going with already, we’ve used them for years, but I’m required to get 3 quotes.” Of course the advertiser will argue it’s up to you to sell your services, not them. Oh and one more thing…. $200 dollars please.
-Lead generated= -$200
They aren’t even close to making a decision or are just playing with the idea.
-Lead generated= -$200
They had no interest in what it really costs. They are trying to tell you how much they are going to pay and not a penny more. So even though you gave them an approximate cost over the phone, they were convinced they could strong arm you down to pennies after you arrived. I was working in the Washington DC area, and if you have any idea how bad the traffic is there, you know that your whole entire day can be wasted by doing one estimate.
-Lead generated= -$200
For whatever reason we would get calls for the weirdest things that we didn’t even offer. Sometimes I could argue with my lead gen company to refund that lead. Sometimes they would, and other times they wouldn’t.
-Lead generated= -$200
This is why it never worked for us, and why it never worked for the other businesses we knew in the service industry.
We started doing pay per lead at around $100 per lead. This quickly became $200 per lead.
These are a few things we most commonly dealt with.
Customer is a property manager that is obligated to get 3 quotes.
Customer is just a tire kicker.
Low ball offers.
Leads outside of our business offerings.
I could literally recount memories over and over until you got tired of reading but the truth is, no one in the service business likes pay per lead.
ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
WHAT IS THE MOST COMMON ARGUMENT FOR WHY PAY PER LEAD IS BETTER?
You’re seasonal, you don’t need leads all year round. When your season is over we just stop your leads and you’ll save over the off season.
I’ll hand it to the sales staff on that one, that sounds like a great argument.
Paying per lead can rack up a massive bill FAST.
With what we paid in one season for pay per lead we could have had an SEO company ranking us for high ticket keywords 12 months a year…and still saved money.
With local organic SEO your business has visibility all year long.
I know for a fact working with property managers, real estate agents, and insurance companies, etc., that the people who make the purchasing decisions are looking for service businesses all year long. Not just when it’s time to renew their contracts. You just never know when someone will want what you offer.
Home owners as well will be doing their research ahead of time. Did we technically have an off and on season in the restoration business? Yes. But the phone kept ringing due to our visibility even during the off season due to the SEO we were finally able to implement in the later days of my company’s existence.
You could absolutely do PPC, Pay Per Lead, and SEO together, especially in the beginning until your company starts to rank organically. However I’ve found that most will want to drop the pay per lead model once their company gets organic results.
Local SEO explained
Watch our video on Local SEO and how it can help your business succeed.
Our Guide to the Best Local Home Remodeling SEO Services
It’s not essential that you read this information. However, having a better understanding of what Local SEO is and what you can expect from a local SEO firm will assist you in making an informed decision when selecting the ideal one for your company’s needs.
The goal of local home remodeling SEO is for a potential consumer in your area to see your listing or website as the first result when they search for location-specific terms related to your business, such as ‘Home Remodeling Las Vegas.’
When someone searches for a local query, Google usually shows the Map Pack, commonly known as “The Snack Pack,” which displays the top three relevant results. Following the Map Pack are organic search results, in which business or service websites will be shown. Ideally, you’d want to rank at the top of both the snack pack and organic results.
The goal of search engine optimization (SEO) is to improve a website’s ranking in search engine results for a certain term, phrase, or keyword. The goal is to get high-quality organic traffic to a website from individuals who enter relevant terms into a search engine. Local SEO, which focuses on customers in a certain geographic region and utilizes local search, is one such example.
For instance, if you were an internet retailer that distributed dental goods nationally or even worldwide, you might be attempting to rank for generic keywords such as “dental products,” “dental attachments,” “cheap dental products,” and so on. You wouldn’t mind if your consumers were in California, Texas, or even Mumbai as long as you can deliver to them; it makes no difference where they are.
However, if you’re a brick and mortar business in a certain area, such as a dentist in Miami, you don’t want to rank for terms like ‘dentist’ or ‘cheap dentist.’ Instead, you’d be targeting local search phrases such as ‘cheap dentist in Miami,’ ‘best dentist in Miami,’ and so on. The inclusion of your website in the Local SEO 3 Pack is just as crucial as getting it into the hands of visitors with local SEO.
However, many of the same procedures are used by Local SEO and conventional SEO, so you should make sure that your local SEO firm is familiar with all types of search engine optimization.
Let’s start with the fact that not all Local SEO Services are created equal, and what they do or don’t accomplish will vary from one to the next.
It’s also about where your company is in its online development. You might be a young company with only a few years of experience, or you may have an established online presence that needs to be upgraded for local search.
Local SEO companies normally begin by auditing your website and looking for any technical problems, before delving further into other areas that may require improvement. They’ll also track and analyze your website so that they can keep an eye on how it’s performing as they go.
The following are some of the most important aspects that a local SEO expert will improve and put in place if necessary:
- Google My Business – GMB is a free tool that Google provides to assist small businesses in managing their online presence. Claiming and optimizing your GMB listing is essential for ranking in the Map Pack and organic search results. An expert local SEO company will make sure everything is in order.
- Competition Analysis & Keyword Research – Local SEO services will analyze your competition to figure out why they’re outperforming you and reverse engineer them. They’ll look at the most significant search terms in your market as well as the amount of traffic to identify all of the relevant keywords that you can rank for.
- We utilize an Ontological Keyword Research process developed for use with local websites at DeVille Digital Marketing. We target all of the greatest keywords relevant to your market using this approach.
- Onsite SEO – Keyword density and other SEO best practices should be used (such as title tags, headings, meta descriptions, images, content, and internal links).
- Your local SEO expert should also utilize local onsite SEO tactics, such as including Google maps on relevant core landing pages, such as directions to your company, including information like phone number, address, and operating hours, improving the home page for primary search terms.
- NAP Consistency – The NAP is a name, address, and phone number. It’s critical that this data be the same on your website, GMB profile, social media accounts, corporate directories, and local listings. This company information is important to Google in determining whether or not you have a spammy site.Wherever your NAP details appear, make sure they contain the same information about your business. To guarantee that your information is as correct as possible, a great local SEO firm will use tools such as Whitespark to perform a NAP audit.
- Technical SEO – Technical SEO will benefit all websites in one way or another, just like tuning a high-performance vehicle. A competent SEO professional will get under the hood of your website and perform their magic.The first thing you need to do is optimize the site for crawl, indexation, and increased speed. It’ll also include implementing Schema markup so Google can have more information about your company and website.
- They’ll also verify that your website is mobile-friendly and that visitors can easily move around it while on the go. We at DDM take pleasure in our Technical SEO knowledge, and our SEO mechanics are passionate about fine-tuning websites to operate at their peak!
- Link-Building – Backlinks are essential for achieving top local search rankings. While there are many methods to develop links for local websites, two that will have the biggest impact are local citations and guest posting on local blogs.
- Citations from online sources include your company’s NAP information, but GMB is by far the most essential for your business; however, it is critical to obtain citations from places such as Yelp, Yellow Pages, Angie’s List, and Citysearch. To keep your company visible in local search results, you’ll want to verify that it’s included in the top directories, as well as audit any existing citations and make necessary NAP adjustments.
- Local citations in business directories such as Yellow Pages and Yelp, as well as specialized directories relevant to your industry, are beneficial since some users will search Google before visiting the sites.
- Guest posting on local blogs is a good method to gain relevant, high-quality links and get exposure for your website from referral traffic. Local SEO services should be able to create a link building strategy for local guest postings.
- There are alternative methods for creating links for local businesses, however the two we’ve discussed will serve as the foundation for any local search link building effort.
- Content – A local SEO firm should be able to assist you with updating or generating new content that will engage your local customers and be optimized for SEO.
Before we provide you with a list of reasons why your company might benefit from hiring someone to perform local SEO for you, let’s talk about why it is preferable to hire a firm rather than doing it yourself.
Let’s look at the tools necessary for local SEO in detail. We utilize Ahrefs, WhiteSpark, Surfer SEO, Screaming Frog, and other software; these services will already have taken a significant bite out of your SEO budget if you go it alone.
The most essential aspects, though, are time and expertise. Do you have the time to implement not just the methods that will improve your site, but also learn all of the intricacies of local search engine optimization?
Isn’t it your job to manage your business, rather than overseeing the minute details of SEO? Hiring SEO experts to handle your SEO will allow you to focus on the major issues while they work behind the scenes to enhance your company.
- Get ahead of the competition – With one out of three queries performed on a smartphone before a consumer comes to a store, isn’t it logical for your company to appear in local searches?
- You could provide a higher-quality service, sell a better product, or be less expensive than your competition. Your potential consumers will never find out if you don’t have an online presence since they’ll go to your rivals instead. Give your consumers the opportunity to see you!
- By incorporating smart local search engine optimization, you may leapfrog your competition and profit handsomely. You can stay ahead of the curve if your SEO firm is using cutting-edge technologies such as voice search.
- A high rate of return with little cost – The cost and ineffectiveness of traditional marketing tactics like sending fliers and purchasing ad space in local papers make them unsuitable candidates for a scatter gun approach that will soon become extinct.
- Using technology such as Facebook and Google Ads, modern marketing is very targeted. However, this may be costly; furthermore, once you cease advertising, your business will no longer create new consumers. If you’re in local search results, your company is always in front of target visitors.
- Gain more trust – Google is now the most common search engine among internet users. If a business appears in the first few results on local search, it is regarded as trustworthy. It’s probable to get repeat, good online reviews and recommendations if consumers trust you are a reliable and authoritative source.
- Multiple platforms – Local search not only displays your company’s listing in the Map Pack and on your website in organic search, but it also shows you in local directories, review sites, and on social media. Increased exposure equals more consumers.
A greater online presence will lead to a significant amount of foot traffic from real consumers who will buy products or services from your company, resulting in a large increase in return on investment.
The cost of local SEO services will vary considerably depending on your location, the business you work in, and of course, the search engine marketing firm you have hired.
You’ll also have to consider what you want from the local SEO firm, for example, do you want them to start from scratch or work with an existing website or listing that needs further improvement? You may be able to pay a ‘local SEO expert’ a few hundred dollars per hour, but until they can demonstrate their past success, avoid doing so.
A reputable search engine optimization firm with a long track record of success will ensure that you are in good hands. If you want to know how much it would cost to have a unique local SEO strategy developed for your company, please contact us and we’ll respond within 24 hours.
OUR 3 STEP SEO PROCESS SIMPLIFIED
Why DeVille Digital Marketing Home Remodeling SEO Services?
Most marketing companies will take 5, 10, even as many as 30+ companies all doing the same service in the same area and offer them PPC or pay per lead.
We only work with ONE business in each location for a specific service.
That means we work with you exclusively as a partner in your area.
Our goal is to give you cost-effective local SEO services and help you dominate the search results for your home remodeling services.
There is only one exception to the above rule:
If your service is low quality, and you get horrible reviews over, and over, and over, we will discontinue our working relationship. We feel we are the best at what we do, and we only want to work with businesses that are doing the same. This doesn’t mean you have to have a big crew and be bringing in big numbers right now. It just means we only want to work with quality people.
We understand that people leave fake reviews, and if that is the case, we will work together to have those removed.
We want to be proud to say we work together, and we want you to say the same about us.
We work on a first come, first served basis, and if we find a home remodeling business that is a good fit we will only be working with them for that specific industry and location.
Please see the list of Industries we serve, and give us a call at 725-227-9121 or email us to see if we can offer you exclusive service in your area.
Home Remodeling SEO Services We Cover
- Kitchen Remodeling SEO
- Bathroom Remodeling SEO
- Basement Remodeling SEO
- Garage Remodeling SEO
- Home Exterior Remodeling SEO
- Porch Remodeling SEO
- Patio Remodeling SEO
- Deck Remodeling SEO
Contact us now for a consultation if you want your online presence to reach new heights.
All we need from you is your name, address, website, and any other information you can provide us with about your company.
Our Local Home Remodeling SEO Company services are in high demand, so apply today to work with us!
We’d love to tell you more! Send us your name, email, website, and any detailed information you can provide about the project, and we’ll get back to you within 24-hours with a plan to get to First Page on Google. Ask yourself: Am I ready for a serious boost in traffic and rankings? Demand for our team of experts is high, and there are limited spaces available for new clients, so contact us and claim your spot today! "*" indicates required fields
How can we help you?
Start boosting your rankings
We’d love to tell you more!
Send us your name, email, website, and any detailed information you can provide about the project, and we’ll get back to you within 24-hours with a plan to get to First Page on Google.
Ask yourself: Am I ready for a serious boost in traffic and rankings?
Demand for our team of experts is high, and there are limited spaces available for new clients, so contact us and claim your spot today!
"*" indicates required fields